Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

no please I have a family

1 Like

so may are looking forward to day 49 where absolutely nothing bad happens whatsoever and they just let you win*

2 Likes

But it’s not like when you stopped being Mormon, a flip just went off in your head from being “I’m listening to everyone around me indiscriminately” to “I don’t like this, actually”. You developed over time and turned away from it.

1 Like

I think I recognise this picrew. Who uses this picrew

1 Like

HOKMA BALLS

1 Like

yeah i know its an irrational hatred
as mentioned it is mostly predicated upon me reading old messages and physically cringing (and saying “WHY WOULD I SAY THAT”)

1 Like

That applies to everyone older than 13.

2 Likes

I’m in my old Discord group DMs trying to find my mild homophobia arc to screenshot for everybody’s entertainment

1 Like

…What?

i think i had an arguement pre-transition with the person who would later become my girlfriend (who would later become my ex for unrelated reasons) about religion in which i said things like “beacuse god said you cant be trans”
i am very glad that server got deleted, i think

May supports homopohbes arc

1 Like

I had a phase where I was jealous of my one friend for having other friends and one of the things that those friends did together was make pride month names and avatars and since I was like 12 this caused me to be mildly homophobic (despite knowing I was gay)

2 Likes

@Intensify you may remember this

gods been very silent lately tbh

1 Like

yeah but there has been a lot of fakers. fakers who say they are god’s mouth but its really obvious they arent i mean come on look at them they’re just a human

There’s a midily nsfw song about calling god on a phone

1 Like

Group chats I found that are not the correct group chat

1 Like

The do not call registary