Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Maybe they were browisng the milk webkinz hashtag

1 Like

I can never determine iwth 100% certainty whether Italy means everything he says completely or whether he’s exaggerating slightly to fit the persona. You know. The serial killer one. Well I can assure you I mean everything I say with certainty, usually. Sometimes I think about exaggerating because it’s funny but the idea of doing so feels too viscerally cringe for me to actually go through with it, normally. I don’t lie about such things

1 Like

i often consciously have to stop myself from smiling when other people are hurt
however if the question is if i have killed anyone
it is up for debate

2 Likes

See I have trouble watching people get hurt a lot of the time. I have autism hyperempathy. It hurts to watch people get hurt. And yet I’m still like this

Cause first of all the thing about experiencing truly excessive and inconvenient empathy is that it makes learning to ignore empathy a strict necessity

For survival. Like not throwing myself off a bridge when somebody does something mildly embarrassing in front of me.

And second of all I’m *gestures vaguely around* like that so I can still enjoy it anyway

I’ll have you know that I am still PERFECTLY capable of exercising restraint and I am restraining myself from saying LOTS of things right now. So there. And I’m not even dizzy anymore. Though I do get terrible headaches whenever I change position. But I was getting those all day so probably unrelated

i cant play manny pardo’s levels without laughing midway through for several minutes straight

I found out I go back home tomorrow. There’s something that makes it more convenient for me to do but I forget what

1 Like

Hey Italy Lobotomy Corporation has reduced the amount of pain in my life question mark? (I’m sick and need warmth)

Mahjong causes great healing to the human spirit with a lot of benefit

I’m gonna boot up Apocalypse Bird to really get warm computer

YES

3 Likes

FUCK

3 Likes

Being happy for others’ misfortune? Bad Marissa. Misbehaving

1 Like

hm. maybe i will

2 Likes

Mosquitoes suck.

benguined having to put down the computer can hardly be categorized as “misfortune” for anyone involved

3 Likes

considering that i made that post i clearly did not

4 Likes