Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Meow

I would say “I’d totally regret it if I did” but I’d be too dead to regret it.

there is a certain type of joy that can be derived from being able to do it yourself that normal trolley problems simply cannot compare to

2 Likes

true

I will also say like at least 25% of the time I would in fact derive joy from cutting people open but in this hypothetical I’d be a surgeon so I’m not sure I’d need that?

1 Like

after enough attempts you’ll probably be just as qualified

1 Like

I suppose “cutting somebody open to kill them” instead of “cutting somebody open to attempt to save their life” is a different kind of thrill, but they both have similar intensities to them that I think would render them pretty similar. Though I do crave novelty in all things, maybe killing somebody would feel novel to me, it’s hard to say

2 Likes

Because you’re being very careful to preserve the organs you don’t get the visceral satisfaction of getting messy with it which I think would be the biggest difference of joy between the two

1 Like

this chat is going to be extremely bad for my chances if i am ever caught by the fbi

2 Likes

Doing surgery, you only win if you do a lot of steps very precisely. During murder, you win no matter what. Wait actually this might be a negative for murder. Is Lobotomy Corporation like surgery?

1 Like

quite a few people with god complexes get jobs as surgeons because it literally puts people’s lives in their hands

1 Like

@lilith ur dating this

2 Likes

I think I understand why they usually bar me from consuming alcohol legally?

1 Like

Well I concluded that surgery is better than murder in the end. So actually it was fine

1 Like

My aunt is a surgeon and she’s just extremely neurotic about all things in her life all the time. And whenever she’s doing this over, like, whether she under-tipped a waiter, I’m like “fucking chill, nobody is gonna die”, and then I realise that in many parts of her life, somebody is gonna die. Of breast cancer. So now I kind of get why she’s like that. But from what I’ve heard from my mom she was like that before she was a surgeon, so I think it’s more hte person joining a fitting profession

1 Like

Who liked this post???

1 Like

Somebody found this post to like it

they also found out about milk webkinz

1 Like

#tumblr post #politics #milk webkinz

maybe they were browsing the politics hashtag