Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

blame the mathematicians

1 Like

Fortress of Lies user when they have to take a topology exam

2 Likes

it’s extremely easy to make jokes about every topological concept i learn. the real struggle comes in resisting

2 Likes

tragically i think the who up loses to bottomology in the 1v1

1 Like

cooking

just make sure you have a milf solution

2 Likes

@jail i just found the powerpoint you made me for christmas a year or two ago
i love it so much

5 Likes

One time in band camp this black and white cat walked up to me and said “hey maverick did you know that my mommy chloe is in danger?” i was so surprised and i was also worried and and and and and so and so and so i i asked that cat how did it know and it said “im piper” and everything came to me and so i followed the cat to find you in danger and it was so terrible you were about to be kidnappedby bowser and put in bowsers castle and like thats totally uncool anmd gay so i said hey bowser stop thats uncool and gay so bowser put his paws up ad said “sorry maverick” and so me and piper kicked his ass and saved the day and so chloe continued on to build a new house for all of the folers who became homeless after pt farms turned the last fol website into the pokerrrrrrrrr 36 forums amnd everyone was so happy and and and so incredibly happy the END. and everyone died after but it was okay because hell is hot and cozy and warm

8 Likes

these slides are top notch

8 Likes

my next creation: abomination gideon lock

Summary

the lock consists of gideon getting this emblem:

Summary

then protecting him with

Summary

then protecting THAT with

Summary

as for the creatures i have this

Summary

and 8 creature lands

Summary

which are going to be a bit more resilient, wont die to sorcery speed stuff for instance

the rest is all generic disruption and cycling to find my pieces

i just decked out an aggro deck i bet he was fuming. god thats so fun

i seem to heavily gravitate towards white blue and red colors. USA colors. i dont like playing green and black

4 Likes

Mr krabs

3 Likes

you shhhhhut the fuck up ssssshut it shut ur mouth or i will

3 Likes

BASED

1 Like

Quit barking it’s late

5 Likes

i like playing white and black and black and blue i think

2 Likes

HEHEHEHEHE

3 Likes

the deez nuts was wild work im giggling . so hard

2 Likes

simic is soooo much fun tho
ramp ramp ramp ramp ramp

3 Likes

Yall have too much brainpower

I just play boros, games are over by turn 5 one way or another

4 Likes

Or mono black aggro

Dumpsters mono red with all the incidental lifegain, plus you get access to the life loss doubler (bloodletter? of aclazotz)

Standard doesn’t really have any good burn spells besides vampire’s kiss and hopeless nightmare, but braids and sheoldred bring down life totals really quickly

1 Like