Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

what does slandering entail

Complaining about the game’s themes and characters and story in ways that indicate I have refused to engage with anything that it is trying to say.

1 Like

got it

i believe that you’re mature but i also dont think you usually show it in favor of commitment to the bit so it’s hard to get a good read

4 Likes

How

1 Like

misty a real one, i appreciate you :sob: :heart:

1 Like

arcy likes trolling people and being mean and he cant handle things as much as i can :sob:

1 Like

Well, you see, tuttie fruttie. Arctic can balance himself well when it comes to that

1 Like

u are a literal toddler who are u lecturing on maturity goo goo gaa gaa did you drop your pacifier? :baby: :baby_bottle:

2 Likes

And then you wonder why people don’t consider you mature, tuttie?

5 Likes

society

2 Likes

I cut my foot pretty bad on a door like I hit a vein. This is whatever it happens sometimes I don’t really care. But I was eating good cheese, right, and while I was eating it the cut just stopped hurting entirely? What?

1 Like

I’m out of cheese :(

1 Like

Awww cheese…

1 Like

cool dnd 5e class ideas that I’m way too lazy to actually make
most classes from earlier systems are loosely covered by a subclass that already exists but I thought there was significant potential here

dedicated shapeshifter
weapon using class who activates a once per encounter rage-like state that gives them charges until the end of that state which can be used on various moves. Basically a way to make a casting barbarian. Probably shaman for flavor?
I think a spellstrike class like 3.5 duskblade / pf1&2e magus is warranted

3 Likes

I love cool DnD 5e class ideas

I was thinking this Trance ability and a Hex mechanic would be the main things going on with it

2 Likes

Really it’s just me thinking blood hunter is dumb

1 Like

damn you hate vin diesel

1 Like

this is only because 2024 paladin looks to just be making smite a secondary feature on the class in terms of power budget

1 Like