Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Eh I think it prepares you for multiplayer, like, okay. I’m complaining that it feels like it only exists to prepare you for multiplayer, and doesn’t work as its own experience, and having only played the singleplayer campaign after doing a bunch of multiplayer I found it extremely boring and disappointing.

And like. I played the singleplayer campaign because people told me it was good and worth playing even if I already knew how to play multiplayer! I felt so betrayed!

did you beat the whole thing

I’m sorry I’m just laughing at the mental image of may talking to people who play splatoon because they are the only ones who understand whatever she’s talking about

1 Like

I beat all the levels even the ones I didn’t have to and then I did what the game considers 100%ing it (if you’re more masochistic you can get ot like 333% or some shit though).

However I’ve still never beated the optional-extremely-difficult bonus level which is hilarious given how many hours I hvae in the game

1 Like

I have one Splatoon-playing friend who GETS IT. Who gets that the singleplayer is just Not A Good Game. It’s like the emperor’s new clothes ot me. Everybody else is pretending to see something which doesn’t exist

1 Like

I went to my titles and realized 2021 was 3 years ago and it still feels tacky to wear

Litten we should sleep

He vanishes…

Meow

Sorry I was too busy reading Reddit to procastinating sleeping

I need to take my meds first

me when we don’t have enough information

2 Likes

Sleeping i can do without meds but I won’t eat tomorrow if I don’t take them

1 Like

Take 'em

getting up out of my box thoughZzz

Hmm I’m thinking about how one of my skins sold 100 copies and my other skin didn’t sell so many. But I think the less popular one was better.

I’m reexamining these and the first one is probably actually better I just Like the second one more

I took it

Second one is more pretty

1 Like

First one just got done with the crusade and their god was happy

1 Like