Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

scawy

1 Like

Ik it just takes more effort than doing nothing. And doing nothing is soooo easy

Nobody goes to the doctor like Gaston does

its actually insane how much better i function after a good night’s sleep
i can actually focus??? i dont feel like taking a nap all the time??? i can feel Emotion???
who knew

get sleep ppl

5 Likes

you get it

2 Likes

voice training is scawy because im always scared that my family will hear me doing it
i shouldn’t even be scared of this they won’t do anything they won’t even say anything but like

1 Like

bruh why are you speaking about my life

1 Like

common experiences ig

I just care about how people think about me way too much

weirdge

1 Like

Regardless who it is that gets the power,
All the responsibility shall fall not only unto them,
But also those who have chosen to give them power.
Before long, their competency shall be made known.
If they succeed in maintaining balance, then all is well in their vicinity.
Though, should they fail… たたたあああんんんくくく。

Wow Chloe you ignored my DM

:rabbit: :chains:

Is there a guide or something?

Yes, but most of them are bad and/or extremely outdated. I just point everyone to the Online Vocal Coach Discord that has like everything you need and is run by people who know what they’re talking about. The people who run it are very smart, and there are free resources, a channel where you can post clips to get free feedback, public lessons that you can listen in on for free, and free group workshops.

1 Like

i have my spy alt in there because i accidentally inputted my real age into discord and like half of their channels are marked as nsfw for some reason?
there isn’t like any actual nsfw to them iirc but

i do not actually use my spy alt ftr

not on OVC anyways
today I actually made it not my spy alt anymore and just an archive alt
tada!!!

i hope this helps me actually move on and not become a discord stalker

I am probably the biggest introvert alive, and so I just make little progress. Could be my nature, or just how I was brought up, but being open about changing my voice or other stuff is hard for me. I appreciate the shout, and hopefully I can force myself to actually do it.

but hehe search function go brrrr… no i don’t want to be a discord stalker its a really unhealthy thing