True lmao

1 Like

Serial killer

1 Like

Naw, i have been called a vampire tho

Expecially after i got 3rd degree burns from being on the beach :ghost:

well ive been out public-nuisance’d

1 Like

We’re responsible for a ton of cleaning. And it’s busier than you might expect with doordash and uber and whatnot. The most exciting moments for me are when everyone is off cleaning and then maybe around 3-4am we get slammed suddenly and everyone has to run back and start cooking.

And evening shifts are usually the busiest but friday-saturday nights are the busiest shifts of the week and thus really exciting. Saturday nights in the summer make $4-5k per shift in sales

1 Like

Running at night is great. I don’t have to share the lakeshore trail, unlike during the day

1 Like

The danger of commuting at night is definitely overblown. That said I always pack my box cutter just in case.

1 Like

box cutters really arent good for self defense
the blade is short and not very strong

1 Like

A box cutter is like a pocket knife but just more useful. That’s one tool my job has given me mastery of via my years of handling the store’s packages

1 Like

Yea i just have a gun, but im also good at fighting without it either. The issue is if the other person has a gun you are screwed

1 Like

Rather have the stealth aspect but fair

2 Likes

Fair. I don’t really frequent the south or west sides. It’s definitely safer up north

1 Like

you can get a small knife thats good for stabbing

violence

you. really cant deal any significant damage that’ll disuade anyone with something that isnt good for anything more then minor paper cuts

2 Likes

A box cutter does a lot more than give paper cuts; i have like half a dozen permenant scars on my hands from before i mastered it

2 Likes

that was sarcasm

but you really wont be able to plunge it into anyone to reasonably stop anyone, if needed

2 Likes

So long as you change blades regularly, it’s sharper than most knives

1 Like

true
Given my speed though, all I need to do is create a window sufficient enough to escape

2 Likes

if you’re cornered or too close its a real problem
i recommend upgrading if you think it might be an issue along the line

1 Like