Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Yea i just have a gun, but im also good at fighting without it either. The issue is if the other person has a gun you are screwed

1 Like

Rather have the stealth aspect but fair

2 Likes

Fair. I don’t really frequent the south or west sides. It’s definitely safer up north

1 Like

you can get a small knife thats good for stabbing

violence

you. really cant deal any significant damage that’ll disuade anyone with something that isnt good for anything more then minor paper cuts

2 Likes

A box cutter does a lot more than give paper cuts; i have like half a dozen permenant scars on my hands from before i mastered it

2 Likes

that was sarcasm

but you really wont be able to plunge it into anyone to reasonably stop anyone, if needed

2 Likes

So long as you change blades regularly, it’s sharper than most knives

1 Like

true
Given my speed though, all I need to do is create a window sufficient enough to escape

2 Likes

if you’re cornered or too close its a real problem
i recommend upgrading if you think it might be an issue along the line

1 Like

I don’t but fair

2 Likes

better safe then dead in an alleyway!!

1 Like

I’ve been doing this for over 10 years. My arrogance is well earned

3 Likes

you’re receiving advice from somebody who would be killed in five seconds in any sort of fight whatsoever
sooo do what works

1 Like

Perfect.

:facepunch:

I have more cuts from the cartons I used the box cutter on than the actual box cutter itself…

2 Likes

silviu you weigh 45 kilograms

1 Like

And you binge on improper diets

1 Like

I used to get paper cuts but not anymore. I don’t need the box cutter to break down empty boxes just to cut the tops off ones in use, or to open amazon boxes because the tape they use is stupid. To break down empty boxes i just press them against my chest until I can sieze the tape or collapse the joints (if it’s glued instead of taped)

God I’ve probably broken down over 100,000 empty boxes at this point

Long live cardboard