Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i always thought it was like. metaphorical or an inside joke or whatever. please let it be one of those two

1 Like

kat is one of the few people I feel totally fine pouring out my honest thought pattern to (it’s very ugly and I think most people would think less of me were I totally honest), which helps with making important decisions

2 Likes

what the fuck

yes and me and eliza are the other. I dont take those very seriously

3 Likes

and katze is the older sibling. wtf

1 Like

I tried to get my sister to join a Warrior Cats site I was on once and it didn’t work well

When I was a kid

the only reason i know youre marissa is the fact you both spammed me with your address

4 Likes

I understand that on a conceptual level but its so hard for me to ever do

Im not worried somethings gonna go wrong i just hate being a burden on people or like trying to be friends with people who Dont wanna be friends with me due to Experiences ive had and its hars to get past that mental block thats in my head

I also get really insecure about relationships i already have with people for the same reaosn but i at least know to not constantly be like "do you hate me :pleading_face: " to prople

2 Likes

Everyone thinks kat is like 16 when they first meet her and its hilarious

3 Likes

throwback to my hydra game with gghana where I pretended to read a game with pawn, and talk about how I did a huge meta deep-dive on that game, only for pawn to never have been in that game and it was shr lol.

4 Likes

but like
idk
I’ve mainly engaged with kat for the utility

well now i can complain about how this site is run by nepotism. big win

but now she’s… it feels wrong to say it lol

chloe is my aunt that meanws im the next mod

2 Likes

I can’t tell if

My siblings don’t really communicate in English…
So there is a high chance they won’t come here.

my siblings lost all chance of existence once my parents realized how much i sucked

1 Like

true
i worry about that a lot
it was especially the case when i interact with lumi

I bit the bullet and asked the question and it probably helped me? Doing the same definitely won’t be the case for everyone else though

2 Likes

sorry

(or you’re welcome. being my sibling likely entails 18+ years of living in bee cave texas)

1 Like