Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I learned tonight that this is a fucked up magic the gathering card in draft formats

4 Likes

Do you get to keep the cards you used?

2 Likes

Yeah! I got a $100 card as a prize and 2 more boosters. I was in disbelief I won for like 5 minutes

4 Likes

did you beat your wife

in the finals

2 Likes

Much to her chagrin, we did not play. She played Newt (sp?) who was a furry with a lot of piercings, and was really cool. They lost to the guy I beat in the finals.

4 Likes

yup makes sense

2 Likes

on congrats I gotta get out and do magic stuff but meeting people seems hard

2 Likes

damn u didnt even get to avenge her

ill be confiscating your prize now

2 Likes

The guy I beat in the finals really wanted the prize card. He was devastated that I won and it was his first top 8. You can’t confiscate it because I promised I’d trade it to him already because I wasn’t going to play it.

4 Likes

you fell for ATE

8 Likes

thats all so cool tho
i wish i had like actual decks to run bc my lgs really only does standard for their tournaments

u dont really have to know the people there necessairly, the people (at least at my store) were really nice even tho i knew literally none of them and am like younger than all of them lmao

3 Likes

was it at least villagery ate

2 Likes

to all my pokemon fans out there what the FUCK happened here

2 Likes

You might be right tbh
worry is any small talk or if i make a single mistake would have to study my deck back and forth 100 times before i go

the discovery that 1. mirror herb can trigger off of spectral thief stolen stat boosts and 2. apparently you can’t then steal the resulting boosts again with another spectral thief (presumably a bug) is fucking insane

1 Like

yeah jenna and I didn’t know anyone and we’ve made friends. we’re friendly with the guy i beat and were chilling with him before the top 8 during round 4 when we could all draw and lock up our slots in said top 8. one reason i offered (he did not ask) to trade it to him is because it’s special to him and i wanna, like, help build that friendship up ya know?

2 Likes

@Zugzwang

1. What’s your name?
  2. What’s the colour of your avatar?
  3. What’s the opposite of down?
3 Likes

ok im ngl this sounds sus af

1 Like

u just got AtEd

2 Likes

Zugzwang

to be determined