Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Strongly disagree. Cop game has mechanical info, mountainous doesn’t.

1 Like

For a new player, cop game is by far both easier and less complicated than a pure social game.

1 Like

That… makes it more complex
It adds more layers

1 Like

Having a shield for new players to default to of mechanical information makes it less complex.

1 Like

its more complex to play

1 Like

i love when people have drag down knockout arguments that boil down to fundamental axiomatic differences that mean the argument has no chance of being resolved with either side being convinced the other has any merit! arguments like this are very productive and have any chance of causing meaningful change!

4 Likes

probably arguing semantics at this point?

your argument is “complex = difficult to win”

the counter argument is “complex = the opposite of basic”

4 Likes

Complex from my point of view is “the amount of choices having to be made, and the weighted consideration of those choices” or something along those lines.

2 Likes

Yeah it seems like different definitions of complex

1 Like

I am aware. I just think it would be very funny to draw this argument out for multiple weeks and even months.

3 Likes

Also, I think everybody but Eliza disagrees with me. But Eliza being on my side kind of makes me automatically correct?
So, take that?

2 Likes

if luka and nbow ever got into an argument about which of s&v or bmr is more complex the world would end i think

5 Likes

:wowee:

1 Like

itsthechildrenwhoarewrong.png

3 Likes

I would say BMR.

1 Like

mountanious is theoretically less complex but cop13er is less complex to play ig

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

alice after her alt account got luka and nbowie to argue for a week over which game should she play in first

2 Likes

War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher.

1 Like

ok

1 Like