Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

did the devs realize they hit upon a niche

2 Likes

Lets see how long we can drag this argument out. It doesn’t even matter if we believe the other side at this point.
First off, things prior to the cop outing does matter. I think that the vast majority of the time however, you should just play normally regardless. Oftentimes the wolves make a mistake with PR hunting, and if the cop does blend in successfully the game is practically over. The game is easier from rand just by having PRs, but a Cop compounds this to the point where the game becomes significantly less complex. I’m confused what a question is asking before the thought experiment.

The setup I’m thinking of is classical ToL, since that’s the first thing that came to mind. If they all claim, and no actions are used aside from the kill, the setup inherently becomes mountainous. If they start doing actions complexity is added. I don’t really understand the point of this thought experiment and would like more elaboration. The difference is first and foremost list solving being the first thing that came to head, but in reality there is little to no differences.

1 Like

okay okay the complexity of this argument is higher than that of either mountainous or cop 13er. you win. go get some bitches or something

2 Likes

Mountainous is more complex than this argument.

Cop13er is not more complex than this argument.

Here’s every Mahjong Soul catgirl image I have on my computer

Summary

1 Like

The fact that you have more than 5 images saved deeply worries me.

Nvm, just realized I probably can’t speak

1 Like

I’m not worrying. I’m normal.

2 Likes

Mafia statistics here! Patron saint of reverse sweeps, losing streaks, prophetic mafia dreams, indecision, sudden counterwagons, divine instincts and intuitions, high wordcount-to-substance ratios, spreadsheets, unexplained or falsified reads, pattern recognition, boredom-induced actions, wolfy EoDs, saying words recreationally, the prayers of athe…

2 Likes
CATGIRL IMAGES

DDD

frako21agaeahz0_2

ichi
ichi2
ichi21

nyanya
thewheel

3 Likes

I fucked up the psoiler

Cop game is more complex than mountainous from the perspective of someone who has never played mafia before. (It takes far more words to explain than mountainous!)

Grey was talking to someone who has never played mafia before

Therefore grey wins gg

4 Likes

wait is the catgirl just one character

Yeah

https://mahjongsoul.club/content/ichihime?language=en

She’s the mascot

That’s why there’s so many images of her

oh so this was their target audience from the start huh

2 Likes

it worked on you

2 Likes