Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I’d tell you to get a pair of sandals but i suspect i cant stop you from goin barefoot

3 Likes

this is the person you’re talking to

타잔 카리스마 심각 뛰기 나무 점프 정글 디즈니 애니메이션

3 Likes

Tarzan would rock a pair of birkenstocks

3 Likes

Because understanding that you may need to cc requires foresight and preparation, but you’ve already conceded that the setup is more complex for wolves. This also adds minor complexity to the VTs because they have to evaluate the claims which is a slightly different kind of social read. Like evaluating someone’s play based on normal alignment indicative stuff is different than evaluating a claimed PR’s claimed actions relative to their reads. It’s similar mental modeling and comparing, but you have to compare to a different set of motives i.e. “do I think this player makes this action as a PR based on how they posted prior to that action.”

Risk isn’t real

Im laughing imagining watching the entire tarzan movie with no changes except that he wears sandals

4 Likes

you’re so cute :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

tutuu if they ever tried to flirt like that in real life:
26381_2

6 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Chloe I think we’re similar in this way where we imagine some stupid things that makes us laugh for way too long.

2 Likes

I imagine piper would have a french villain accent if she could talk and it CRACKS me up sometimes

1 Like

Yeah, I also realized thinking about this that was confusing some of it with an Even Cop 13er which has longer Time to Auto and increased time that the PR play can go on

You ever do that thing where you’re out in public and you think of something that makes you laugh, and you have to stifle it because if anyone asked what you were laughing at you’d sound like a lunatic?

1 Like

This culprit went completely overboard with the redrum here.

Oh absolutely yes
Too often

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

I saw a sign at an airport bathroom once that said “FEMALE CLEANING IN PROGRESS” and i had to stop myself from giggling like an immature idiot for a good ten minutes

Idk why i just remembered this

3 Likes

Having an eye mask is a must for a long haul flight.

No way I’m seeing that and not giggling to myself while feeling embarrassed about it

1 Like

Kahului airport

Im giggling again

2 Likes