Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Jenna will eat directly out of a box of cereal for a meal

4 Likes

i might be a rabbit in disguise i could probably eat only lettuce and carrots and be happy with it lol

i used to do this as a snack

Jenna fr eats like a small mammal it’s insane

1 Like

Unfortunately vegan alternatives tend to be more expensive than their counteparts, yeah
It’s cheaper if you make things yourself because meat is expensive but making things yourself = time which is a luxury

2 Likes

quick question to cookoie thread

would u rather have fruits or veggies

1 Like

Plain? Fruit. Easy.

1 Like

fruit 100%
i have a sweet tooth

Fruit

Steamed veggies :drooling_face:

She was thinking more of sauteed veggies I think

I’ve actually been thinking of getting a blender for making smoothies but the one we have makes an absolute racket and it puts me off completely. For some reason we don’t have quiet blenders really

3 Likes

omg meeeeeee too
i wake up so early and get home so late and making smoothies would bug my neighbors too much :sob:

2 Likes

They’re all gonna be loud unfortunately

1 Like

sauteed veggies are p good ngl

It’s like
Is it really necessary for my blender to sound like a jet engine to liquify soft fruits? It’s complete insanity to me. I want a word with whoever designs blenders.

2 Likes

it do be spinning fast

1 Like

I have a nice one and for smoothies it’s just loud because it’s chopping up frozen stuff. There’s no real getting around it but it’s not unreasonably loud. Cheap blenders are loud as shit because they’re made cheaply with cheap motors and don’t do anything to meaningfully dampen the sound.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what’s a cheap blender but the one we have is £100. Is that the reason there’s no sound dampening? How much should I be spending on a blender?

1 Like

i miss Will It Blend :pensive:
a true masterpiece of a youtube channel

1 Like