Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hello! Good morning or afternoon, whatever it is in your part of the world I don’t know your timezone

I think you’re an american. So if it’s morning for you, it’s afternoon for me (It’s almost 5:00 PM for me right now)

What time is it for you?

I have a friend from Washington, Ohio, Alabama, Florida, New York. I am really curious how is in Colorado though, for no particular reason

10 AM and I’m in Virgina. I think Colorado is in Mountain time which would mean it’s 8 AM there. UTC+2 puts you in middle or eastern Europe?

1 Like

I am eastern european

1 Like

I have been unfortunate to be born in the balkans avec mon copain @tutuu

10:04 for me rn

1 Like

Off-topic side tangent, on Wikipedia for the Romania page I have observed how for 6 months 5 people were arguing whenever Romania is central european, balkan and/or eastern.

Will we ever know what Romania truly is? More at 5

1 Like

will we ever know what you are?

The Fool or a really nice sunset to admire

I love sunsets

I am the pope

2 Likes

So this is where the queen of england went

1 Like

I see you Lizzy

1 Like

Real?

2 Likes

To get pedantic, Elizabeth II was not the Queen of England. The last time someone held the title of Queen of England was 1707.

1 Like

Oh wait you like photography right? Jenna just got a DSLR. Do you have any tips?

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting, what was the royal title of Elizabeth II then?

I might be giving the wrong impression because of my pfp, I am really really sorry, I don’t do photography.

1 Like

Queen of the United Kingdom (+ other commonwealth realms).
This is politically important because it helped to solidify the idea of the Union. England actually ceased to be a sovereign state but the idea of England culturally etc. obviously persists.

2 Likes