Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Oh oops then I have been confusing a region from united kingdom with the entire country

1 Like

Wait wasn’t this a thing you said the other day that no one knew about you

3 Likes

tarot card tierlist sucks, may wasn’t given the tower

3 Likes

It’s hard to explain myself here, but for short, it’s not the photography that you’re thinking about :broken_heart:

1 Like

England is still a country (not really a region), it’s just not sovereign state. The UK is a unique sovereign state with really convoluted inner workings.

1 Like

So essentially. England-Wales-Scotland-NorthernIreland Union to create united kingdom

Nooooooooo

That’s okay.

2 Likes

:broken_heart:

I hope you can find somebody who is as passionate about photography as you are

1 Like

In the modern day that’s what the UK is yes

2 Likes

Slightly related, I love when you talk about Scotland, anything happening there lately?

1 Like

In what regard?

1 Like

Anything you find interesting

I really don’t know which topic area about Scotland to pinpoint

1 Like

Uhhhh. If you want to talk about Scotland seperately from the UK, we’re a relatively stable country, so there’s no much chaos going on that I’d find funny to talk about.
I suppose we’re under fire from right wing news for passing a hate crime bill which is possibly the most progressive in the world.

3 Likes

my bird got a bath

2 Likes

SCOTLAND FOREVER

2 Likes

hes a little baldy man which is usually fairly covered by the floomf but afterwards you could see it in its full glory. damn bird got a combover

2 Likes

This is so wholesome, oh my god

your bird is bald??? can we see him

1 Like

Oh, which resulted in J.K Rowling tweeting for Police Scotland to arrest her or something. In a very triumphant display of courage, she defied the hate crime bill to prove the transgenders who is boss on Twitter and to stand up for the rights of women in opposition to a massively authoritarian government who are stripping down free speech and is soon to be 1984.

The police took no action.

3 Likes