Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Work friend offered me some cards to make a proper IRL commander deck so seems more easy to move towards going to one of the shops

3 Likes

i keep trying to play mono u tempo but i cant just have it blue i need to put some red otherwise id die of boredom

this is the combo 0 mana 12 dmg out of nowhere boom motherfucker

4 Likes

Honestly gotta love 12 damage out of nowhere combos

2 Likes

So you CAN put deviantart stamps in your bio

3 Likes

i should just play rakdos i dont like holding up mana for counterspells. or mono r my beloved

1 Like

Cookie thread there’s an important question

1 Like

, hypotethicallt speaking, if I gained the power to broadcast a single message to every humans mind, and I said simply the words “hello” - how many people do you suspect would die from me saying hello?

1 Like

It depends on how the message is transmitted and how you attribute causality. Like if the message scares someone and then they go into cardiac arrest, do you count that as a death?

2 Likes

I guess I could? I think it’s weird but it should hypothetically count. The method is just like, having a random non you voice say hello in your mind, as if you were speaking, but it’s a different voice

Oh yeah and some people who don’t hear voices will be very spooked

honestly would probably take a bit for anyone to even realize. most people would ignore it probably

2 Likes

How to troll the non voice hearers

1 Like

Everyone look at my bio

1 Like

Wait, some people wouldn’t even speak English and some people wouldn’t normally hear voices

Yeah I agree with youbie. Answer is very close to zero if it’s this non-invasive.

3 Likes

tumblr_0edd1cb2485f616674de69f99a1b167b_031f2f77_1280

IMG_1089

1 Like

it would probably cause a car crash or two

1 Like

If this flag offends you, I’ll help you pack.

1 Like

true