Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

“Don’t crash the car” would be a really funny if people didn’t die from crashes thing to broadcast

1 Like

i pledge allegiance to the swag

1 Like

Every time a car crash comes up I keep picturing Arete’s story of slamming on the accelerator twice instead of the break in a car park
It makes me laugh every time

2 Likes

A more interesting question is how many lives are you not potentially saving by saying “hello”. In other words, what could you say to save the most lives and are you morally obligated to say it

3 Likes

oh no

3 Likes

alternatively how many lives are you saving by not saying “i’m god, you and your religious comrades are the sole people who are still faithful and all others are infidels who must be killed” or something along those lines

1 Like

(40 min later)

so cute how you insisted on being paid attention heheheh :blush:

2 Likes

to be honest the thing to save the most lives is probably like, instructions on how to do CPR or how to build a bomb

This was on us. We should have paid attention to him. He needs it or he’ll literally die.

3 Likes

^ May

1 Like

thats one life saved by saying “hello”

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s a stamp for that

2 Likes

pot and kettle meetup

4 Likes

how does tbjs save lives

For the record those 40 minutes were spent finding and making various stamps for my bio

2 Likes

you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette or something thats what the funny society metal gear guy saids

3 Likes

Is it still saving lives if they die shortly after anyway?

this sounds like a good question for your morals thread

2 Likes

Necrobumpimy id against the rules katze

1 Like

honestly if I heard a “hello” and everoyn else was like “yeah! i head that too!” i’d prob get a lot more spirtual

2 Likes