Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

apparently it was the mayans not the aztecs

well the mayans were not like. in a position of power during the era of colonialism. they were still an ethnic group that existed but it was the aztecā€™s time and i also remember that story having a ritual aztec sacrifice

1 Like

could be wrong though

this was a really nice thing to read, ty for encouraging me to go out and see the eclipse bc it was really really cool to see

5 Likes

uhhh
thereā€™s no way i could do that while iā€™m at my actual house (like, with my family)

so youā€™d have to catch me during school time

and even then iā€™m living in a house with 5 other people whose reaction to this i could not predict

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

and my university is on the other side of the country to London (which you probably already knew) which is probably what you would come here for so :joy_cat:

3 Likes

i love it when aret shows affection so adorable to see heheheh :blush: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

1 Like

ash liking my post reminds me you should ask him instead if you come here for london

2 Likes

Orangeā€™ll have to bunk with me (sleeping in the kitchen because I do, in fact, have a roommate assigned to me this semester).

2 Likes

why not

2 Likes

also lol no Iā€™d be there for edinburgh far before london

2 Likes

my parents will not approve of an american man who they do not know (and i hardly know either) coming to stay at their house

4 Likes

also why would I know that

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen you talk about where you go to school lol

2 Likes

guess eeveeā€™s parents are just cooler than urs

2 Likes

iā€™m literally in england
why donā€™t you ask the scottish mf then

2 Likes

that time you literally dmā€™ed me with my location after i sent like 2 images

1 Like

kyo scares me sometimes and I think it may be best if I never have the ability to match his pfp to a face

5 Likes

heā€™s posted his face before

2 Likes

:skull:

1 Like