Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

well would you want taller or lighter clamping force

1 Like

I think the first thing? like the problem isn’t that they’re squeezing my ears, it’s that no matter how I position it the headphone top bar thing ends up pressing the top of my head

1 Like

even at full extension?

yes

unless there’s a secret additional way to extend them besides the obvious one

1 Like

that’s impressive

although I guess unless you’ve changed your hairstyle it does make some sense

1 Like

I don’t really know much about hairstyles but I’ve still got the same basic “short but naturally floofy” thing going on

2 Likes

anyways idk where you’d find “head size” specs but maybe do some digging on rtings or similar for things they say are bigger?

they specifically state the Soundcore Life Q20 is “good for people with small heads” so that does check out ig

1 Like

I got a big head and I really like Sony MDR7506s, but they’re not good walking around headphones because of the cable is long and coiled (but that’s another reason why I like them at my desk). So anyway I’m learning that this is probably not a good recommendation for you as I describe it and intuit what you’re looking for.

1 Like

yeah I’ve discovered that I like Bluetooth music-listening-devices because I can listen to music while I cook, wash dishes, etc.

OP has been updated with very important information

2 Likes

:scream:

wow you put me in the OP

1 Like

katze

(katze thread (Part 4))

2 Likes

who up spriggen they tito

2 Likes

Ah yeah I use ear buds for that (Jabra Elite). I tried some wireless Sony’s but the noise cancelling made me weirdly uncomfortable

1 Like

I had earbuds but then I tried headphones and got used to them :joy_cat:

1 Like

headphones are based

earbuds have broken for me every time