Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

theres no laws against the pokemon batman

2 Likes

a lot of things about my upbringing made me callous because i was desperate to fit in and not be made fun of. i still didn’t really fit in and i was still made fun of. like all the neighborhood kids hung out with me because i was in the neighborhood and there weren’t many of us, but they always ended up showing that they didn’t really give a shit or stole stuff from me. like one time a kid I did not know who came over to my house with a couple of other neighborhood kids was the one who said “hey they stole stuff from you” and that’s the only reason I knew or got it back. looking back, that wasn’t the first time stuff like that had happened either. i was smart and weird and sensitive and would get really into things i liked, so much so that it would either be off-putting or annoying to people, or i would get teased about it (even when that teasing was supposed to be in good fun like my own family). i developed such a hard shell and just excised or suppressed the parts of myself that caused me to be hurt or not approved of. it’s rough being the undiagnosed neurodivergent queer kid that has a complex about being what other people want me to be.

one of my older sisters is similar in that she always did what other people thought she should do and had to live up to expectations. insanely hard worker, and is a doctor now. we’re both in our 30s now, and she’s talked about how so many major decisions in her life, including her career choice and even fucking marriage, were made in part because she wanted to do what my parents (my dad) expected of us. and it’s not like my dad was being overly harsh or anything, he just wanted what was best for his kids so he pushed us towards what he thought was best and was completely oblivious that we would often try to do that thing even if it caused us harm. i think because of the autism i was ultimately more independent and figured out that it was bullshit sooner, but yeah still just so warped by the pressures of youth that it wasn’t until i was in my late 20s that i shook enough of it off to start figuring out who i was.

7 Likes

I am proud of you gray, your deck of cards wasn’t pretty but you made your own pair of aces.

I wish the world would be more kind and supportive.

5 Likes

Good night

2 Likes

Yeah

This is too real

1 Like

:turkey:

3 Likes

I really need to watch Fate: Zero before I have even more of it spoiled for me.

I’m sleeeppyyyyyyy

no ur not ur may stupid!

yes

yes you do

1 Like

Fate/Zero is genuinely the best part of Fate as a franchise and if you start and end there that’s honestly not a bad way to go

2 Likes

if you do more before or after that’s chill too but like

Zero is peak

if fate zero is so good why isnt there a fate one

1 Like

as for you kat, fate/kaleid liner prisma illya is probably more your speed

is this some magical girl shit

Fate would have a square in a magical girl alignment chart, but it would lean more towards rebel than purity.

1 Like

i googled that specific thing he recced and it looked like magical girl but maybe i just associate all women in anime with magical girls /j

it is actually weird how much i can relate to this why are we living the same life

2 Likes