Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

autism :flame:

1 Like

my boyfriend gave me an uncooked piece of spaghetti as a gift jokingly like the 3rd day i knew him and i kept it and recently lost it and cried for a decent bit because of that. uh. that one has stayed with me

5 Likes

:wowee:

i still have the creeper plushie though which matters more to me

1 Like

ok time to do Assignments

1 Like

my dad was doing yardwork in our backyard and found a mole. he told my mom to gather up the kids (my 2 sisters and I), and bring us out there to show us the mole. she brings us all out there, and right as we show up

cw

the mole popped out of the hole and surprised him and he stomped on it with his boot

and all 3 of us just burst into tears. i was thankfully too young to remember this, but holy shit dad

edit: yikes sorry i forgot this wasn’t markdown

2 Likes

oh dear

1 Like

I was at seaside now 10y and I killed an innocent red beetle and I kept thinking that it had a family and I was trying REALLY hard to hide my tears from my family and I’ve succeeded like a boss

i have significantly more attachment to inanimate objects and animals than people
like i will sooner throw any of you in the wood chipper than my vcr. i like my vcr

2 Likes

[EXAGGERATING FOR EFFECT]

I don’t know what was with me I was really emotionally sensitive as a kid

1 Like

The world HARDENED you

:pray: Thank god for music therapy that I’ve accidentally just did for years on a whim :pray:

1 Like

there are some people who cry when they step on bugs and there are some people who hunt for sport and as a proud member of group A i could never ever be friends with someone in group B

3 Likes

hunting people for sport is fine just dont hunt my vcr

1 Like

Maybe 10 years ago I would cry over stepping on a red beetle but now I have achieved my character downgrade. I have become group B

j

All the neighborhood kids were group B and I was group A and they all bullied me about it until I learned to pretend I didn’t care and that has HAUNTED me.

3 Likes

You’re overwhelmingly sweet oh my god :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Society…

1 Like

WHEN A BOY KISSES A CUTE GIRL NO ONE BATS AN EYE…

1 Like