3 Likes

nice

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

3 Likes

my current minecraft skin is heat tho

i wonder if theres any good weed cat skins

2 Likes

theyā€™re okay

i was expecting the meowscarada ones to be better since its a more humanoid shape but they all seem pretty mid to me

1 Like

Monkey Man good btw. Dev Patel is hot.

2 Likes

i was gonna ask ā€œarenā€™t you gayā€ but dev patel transcends monosexuality tbh

4 Likes

MONOSEXUALITY

I often say ā€œmen are only hot in fictionā€ and I stand by it. Like can I recognize when a man is attractive? Certainly. Do I want to date one? :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

TRUE

i get that

i didnā€™t figure out i was bi until i could separate those two feelings rather than just assume people who like guys are supposed to like all conventionally attractive guys lol

3 Likes

it was a big lightbulb moment when i could go ā€œstop looking for a guy thatā€™ll turn your head to prove youā€™re bi, instead, start thinking about that time you went out of your way to make sure you got paired with eric for kickball passing in third grade despite never having spoken to him in your lifeā€

5 Likes

Oh hypothetically I would, but I havenā€™t really had any Erics. At least not ones that didnā€™t later become Erica.

1 Like

real

no one can ever be more familiar with lesbian preordering than a transbian

5 Likes

real

the phrase ā€œlesbian preorderingā€ is so funny

3 Likes

iā€™m just saying, the lesbians i know seem to be way better at sensing where the needle will land than the gay guys i know

idk if thereā€™s any cause, iā€™m basing this off of how many gay guys flirted with me pre-transition

1 Like