Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

TRUE

“I never thought I’d date a boy again” are words an ex said to me. Jokes on them. They didn’t.

2 Likes

they just smelled the fruit down the block and followed the scent without thinking

3 Likes

damn I really wish I was Manus, Father of the Abyss

3 Likes

the ideal male form

3 Likes

other souls bosses that are goals:

Ornstein and Smough is the ideal relationship

3 Likes

2 Likes

i feel like on average I find trans guys more attractive than =rand and i attribute this to about 1/3 of them looking like paul dano

1 Like

also i was staff at a drag show today and one of the performers literally had my DREAM tattoo fr i gotta ask them wehre they got it

1 Like

tatoo of dream…

1 Like

I dreamt that benguined posted here hes gonna get together with Rhea (??? I dont even know Rhea apart from 1 mafia game) and i posted “good luck tiger” chuckling at my own wit and then aret flamed the fuck out of me they posted like “dont listen to tutuu benguined they keep on saying what theyll do but they never achieve anything. Disregard all of their opinions theyre worthless” and i felt so bad @Arete how could you do this to me :sob::sob::sob: i angy at you hmph! :angry: :anger:

6 Likes

the most unrealistic part of this dream is me getting together with anyone

7 Likes

Omg sameeee

1 Like

sobbign weeping rn

4 Likes

Why is r/gay and r/me_irlgbt being recommended to me in the reddit frontpage

3 Likes

Did you vocally say “Arctic” lately?

2 Likes

Next Forum Danganronpa on FoL should have the Mastermind be unaware of being such.

1 Like

Chiaki

1 Like

I havent thought about it in detail before but the word “literally” has significantly changed its usage. Before it was simply the antonym of “figuratively”. But now the zoomers have changed it to signify annoyance or surprise. “I literally just got here”; “Dude we were literally just having a conversation”; “He literally just told her that”. Mostly annoyance at something. These damn zoomers changing the meaning of words willy-nilly. Back in my day we had more respect for words.

3 Likes

It was literally a completely different word back in my day