Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hug i love you im sorry :heart:

3 Likes

Just avatar taste it doesnt mean i dont find u cute ur the cutest :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

When’s the FoL avatar aesthetic tierlist?

3 Likes

If anyone does it exclude jail coz he said he would cry. Poor little guy

2 Likes

It got me thinking about you

All of your avatars have been of a wolf or a dog furry, a black one. So thats your fursona

But its interesting to me that you never talk about it

Marissa is the most vocal furry. Misty talks about it rarely, Kiiruma mentions a wolf from time to time. May and Litten are probably lowkey cat furries at this point. Worsie with the dog but she never wears a dog avatar. Lilith … I dont eve know what creature she is at this point

But you, my dear Magnus, are very different. You are essentially the opposite of Worsie. You always wear a furry avatar but you never ever mention it. How come? Why so secretive? Closeted in FoL of all places? Hmmmm~

4 Likes

I could honestly want a break from life today

3 Likes

today seems to be annoying everyone

2 Likes

Awwwh whats wrong? Busy day at school?

1 Like

My position in the committee, as either an individual or a forum mafia player, should be classified in disposition or historic. Personality or recorded events. My voice or my actions, rather than my portrayal because everyone perceives one another differently. Not only is the icon an unattached topic to either of those two fields of interest, one that nobody should be particularly forced to roister, but it isn’t even a brand I associate inextricably with my identity. Closeted? Sure. That’s fine. I don’t see any reason to have it any other way.

5 Likes

O-o-o-okay

@May translate for me please?

magnus is a furry by technicality

3 Likes

Why did they write that whole essay to say that? Are they trying to be a smartass? Do u think they wanna eat a knuckle sandwich?

they wanted to respond to your essay in-kind to show vague respect for the supposed effort you put into making yours, for one reason

2 Likes

They deny the allegations that their profile picture is representative of their identity and ask to be judged on what they say and how they act rather than by the portrayal that seems more interesting.

1 Like

What, are u all nerds speaking in code now or something? Talking behind my back? You all wanna get stuffed in ur lockers? Thats it thats the last straw im omw to kick ur asses. U think im stupid? Ill teach u to mess with me…

4 Likes

i didnt just want to agree with you that they were being witty for funs sake

2 Likes

We can take the spotlight off me now, surely.

4 Likes

spotlights are oft made of glass; you’re more then capable of destroying it yourself

2 Likes