Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Writing an ; but misspelling than is like like lifting up your pinky finger when eating with a spoon like nobility but ur eating cereal with tap water

1 Like

my grammatical speech embodied within the tome was completely accurate, and any reports of otherwise are from presumptuous fools aiming to take a jab at my regalness from pure jealousy

a consequence of it being made of glass is that magnus is capable of destroying it

3 Likes

I dread to know your perception of coves who use perfect punctuation. Do you find it archaic and gratuitous, or else enlightened?

2 Likes

COVES

WHAT COVES

WHY CANT YOU ALL SPEAK NORMALLY

I WANNA BULLY YOU ALL IRL FOR REAL. LIKE ACTUALLY. LIKE YOU DESERVE IT. YOURE EGGING ME ON ON PURPOSE. YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BULLYING

2 Likes

WHATS ARCHAIC TOO

2 Likes

nobody fits the bill of a cove with grammar, tutuu can rest easy

3 Likes

…you. dont know what archaic means?

2 Likes

You speak english because its the only language you know

I speak english because its the only language you know

We are not the same

2 Likes

…i can speak arabic.

2 Likes

also you speak english cause of the site rules

2 Likes

Habet means loved. Past tense. I used to habet you. No more…

1 Like

Cap that rule is not enforced. Litten is still allowed to post despite the abomination of a text that comes out of that kitty’s paws

2 Likes

you’d need to refer to me as whatever the past tense of habibi is

2 Likes

Habibi is a noun it doesnt have a past tense silly muffinhead

1 Like

It’s a wasted endeavor to explain that which cannot be comprehended, to explain reality to those who glimpse it from a cave’s shadows, for nothing results but furious resistance, a graceless and ungrateful spurning of the pursuit of knowledge.

2 Likes

Cove is a dated poecilonym for the parlance “person”, theorised to have originated from the Romani word “kova”. You can scrutinise these elucidations all your life and never finish.

2 Likes

habet is latin for “was”

2 Likes

cove is specifically male

2 Likes

tumblr_54b2267383ff516dcb15074394a88b75_2e4ca03c_540

Fucking frog shut the fuck up

1 Like

Tutuu doesn’t know that, though.

2 Likes