Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

and also doesn’t rely on an unrealistic amount of effort made for an unrealistic playercount

2 Likes

larper above

2 Likes

yes and what of it? O foul beast?

1 Like

anyway yeah. i do still love doing closed setup design. and mafia is actuallly a fun game. sometimes. and my goal with every setup i make is to make it a setup that will encourage a fun game, of course

3 Likes

point is i still like designing mafia games even if i have way too strong of an anxiety disorder to ever play FM again realistically

4 Likes

I love making Halloween games

4 Likes

its such a diverse theme its’ insane you can do so much with it

3 Likes

I want to give Eldritch horror another go because I don’t think Halloween 2 was a good enough game to do it justice.

3 Likes

that is exactly the direction i’m heading in for reference but i can’t talk more because. closed setup. but i thought of an overarching mechanical theme that has beautiful flavor-mechanics synergy

3 Likes

Better than sanity???

4 Likes

I love COD :D

2 Likes

okay maybe not better than Sanity but it absolutely fits the idea i have in mind for a setting

1 Like

I could tell by the pfp lol

but I bet u don’t know my favorite character >:)

1 Like

hmmmm this is useful information. i will contact you when the time is right

I wasn’t trying to imply that nothing could be better than sanity tbc, but I just think Halloween 2’s sanity was an excellent implementation and I would love to see any mechanic that has greater ludo-narrative resonance. Anyway, if you need someone to brainstorm ideas with or just a sounding board, hit me up.

2 Likes

yea yea of course
but right now i mostly just want to sleep. ideally for like 3 months and then i wake up and only 5 minutes have passed

3 Likes

Is it Simon “Ghost” Riley

1 Like

… HOWD U KNOW?! :0 (he’s one of them, I also love konig <3)

2 Likes