Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i really like this video

1 Like

my favorite ghost moment was when he was like “im going ghost” and then ghosted

3 Likes

The original mw2 came out when I was 16.

2 Likes

3 Likes

why man

just fucking why

9 Likes

This is awful. One of the worst finals schedules I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

cannot move any of them because it has to be 3 on the same day to move. they are all important

2 Likes

Hmph! Insolent fools! I notice how I don’t have any cookies! How dare you not give cookies to the princess!

Summary

Help I completely forget how I spoke on this account

3 Likes

yay im free from my exam for 10 minutes before i go in to another one this is healthy i love being an adult

3 Likes

2 Likes

Omg a pretty princess hi

2 Likes

Once I had 2 finals scheduled at the same time and by the time I noticed it was too late to change them

6 hours straight of taking super important exams on what will certainly not be enough sleep… :)

4 Likes

I just speedran the first one, ran to the car, had my dad drive me over to the other campus for the second one, went there, took it within the time limit

1 Like

I was one of the last people to finish the second one but it was still within the initial time given because I’m gamer

this has extremely me energy. speedrunning one and getting to the other in time to speedrun it is not me. i am not always fast.

1 Like

i bet jenna begs to difffer WHAOOOOOOOOOOH GOTTEM

7 Likes

massive rip

1 Like

red bull my beloved

2 Likes

my exam timetables at uni have been pretty horrendous as well

the exams are all pretty much one day after the other and right at the start of the exam season. the latter thing is fine in summer when i can just leave but the last time this happened was in january and it meant that for the ~3 weeks exams were happening i had nothing to do because i finished immediately and my classes only started a few weeks after. and my mind does bad things when it’s not occupied. ruined my sleep schedule too

2 Likes