Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

is it the similarity to a homestuck thing because i noticed that as soon as i posted it

1 Like

this is why i always check dates now

oh my god and the page mentions margeret thatcher yep in a league of its own

1 Like

no i was just going to call it yuri

is [s] game over yuri, the longest thread on the homestuck forums, locked by a moderator after 112 pages of heated debate

yes obviously it is

2 Likes

doomed yuri

2 Likes

i agree but i feel like if i posted this opinion ten years ago people would want my head

a woman gets vaporised by a psionic laser and her girlfriend immediately goes insane and tries to kill everyone with a chainsaw that is peak yuri

1 Like

okay but thatā€™s just one event weā€™re talking the entire flash here

if a drink is 10% alcohol weā€™d still consider it to be an alcoholic drink

itā€™s messed up that letting vriska die severed the thread of prophecy

dont talk to me about that im still mad about homestuck act 6 retroactively ruining one of the best moments from act 5

1 Like

if a drink is 10% alcohol and 90% water, we would call the drink alcohol but we wouldnā€™t call it water. so the question is, is yuri more like alcohol or more like water?

3 Likes

ragnarok has always been weird to me itā€™s like someone woke up one day and went ā€œall of our gods (sans 1) are fated to dieā€

yuri is more like alcohol, i would argue, because women getting drunk and making terrible romantic decisions? that is yuri

2 Likes

oh i think act 6 is easily the weakest part of homestuck in several aspects

oh absolutely
itā€™s insane homestuck is like one really good webcomic trapped within a really bad webcomic

homestuck kind of peaked with cascade itā€™s a very tough act to follow

1 Like

however it does have unite/synchronize so maybe itā€™s okay