Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I assumed you were 16 - 21 or something. Old aas

1 Like

that implies that all eldrazi are straight

1 Like

and i’m not so sure about that have you seen Kozilek and Ulamog? i think they kiss when nobody’s looking

you’re funded by hobby lobby??? you condone the theft of artifacts???

theyre giving us money so we can send spies to piss on thatchers grave. ends justify the means

why does it imply that???

1 Like

“add one mana of any colour” can’t add colorless mana, which means it can’t be used to fulfil the casting requirements of Kozilek’s brood

1 Like

I see. I think the implication here is not that they’re straight, but rather a-spec.

oh true the broods that do some amount of colored stuff but have Devoid support that

Vive la revaluation etc etc etc

in mtg news i’m unreasonably excited for MH3 even as I simultaneously dread it. but like. they can’t do worse than Ragavan. right. right.

1 Like

tootie is my little sister and thats why i hate her :3

3 Likes

katze is actually related to every fol user. you just don’t know it yet

2 Likes

90c7aeec63eb2b6b0ae4fa8252038da5

2 Likes

kat is only related to me by The Prophecy

but you know it counts. it is going to be weird when, at Ragnarok, me and Kat both die simultaneously, after each of us stabs the other’s hand with our swords before, in a last ditch effort, swinging the swords still impaled deep within our hands straight into the heart of the other. but i mean it’s going to happen

1 Like

cannot for the life of me figure out why, of course

1 Like

i think ive found the worst Wikipedia thing ever

i have a comment i could make but only if you’re okay with me saying something cursed

1 Like

once i noticed a bottle of lime juice left sitting in the fridge and i took the sip and it was the most vile thing i’ve ever tasted
i checked the date and it expired like two years ago