Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

also the fact that they then. told you about the bet? this whole story is insane

1 Like

They told me about the bet!!

Presumably as a compensation for not giving me a brownie (I got the plate with the crumbs on it)

1 Like

Maybe I should change my major given all my hcem professors just know me as guy who is 20 minutes late to class every day

1 Like

Recently watched talentless nana anime and went into the manga but they commited the cardinals sins of both time skips and erasing all progress charavters made personality wise with those skips

so can’t watch anymore

however, I have a bunch of funny pictures from the manga

3 Likes
Summary

may above

5 Likes

I love talentless
(I think this is talentless)

it is
I just
They commited a cardinal sin
I can’t watch or read it anymore

1 Like

It was good until it wasn’t

1 Like

DM me

man I love u all so much :D

3 Likes

ufckfuckfuckfuck I NEED HELP COOKIE THREAD I FUCKED UP
i need to win a game of pokemon tcg. one game. all my cards are 10 years old. if i win i get a rare minecraft head and THAT IS IT AND MY PRIDE IS ON THE LINE AND IVE NOT PLAYED POKEMON TCG SINCE I WAS 10
i need some fucking NERDS in here to COACH ME

2 Likes

@notblackorwhite you play a totally different game but i want this thing bad im desperate. They wouldnt take 10k gold for it. You know how much 10k gold is here

1 Like

:wowee:

i bought a stack of wither heads for like 200 gold

i also haven’t played the tcg in 10 years good fucking luck. all i know is power creep has been fucking absurd since then so 10 year old cards probably won’t cut it

2 Likes

i have a bunch of mewtwo exs. thats my hope. i can gimmick him with energy spam

1 Like