Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

found a guy who acts like stereotypical minecraft multiplayer guy but is also really well spoken and not a bigot and i feel like this genre of person has only been theorised. who are you. wait is this what i am

3 Likes

Oh no

1 Like

Me and silviu?

same except the love of my life is depression

4 Likes

Can u make a skull or a reaper origami and show me

mhm. just try a little estrogen. just for fun.

3 Likes

Or a scythe

Joe bidens america

3 Likes

real

1 Like

i asked them what their pronouns were and they said they didnt mind bc theyre nb which like rad but then they followed up with saying “i mean im not bi” and i already knew they were aro and im trying to process that this guy who talked about racism like a scholar and also spent a literal hour signing their name to “add all their titles” to the point their signature was 4 pages long thinks stuff like this
it feels like i have both zero read on them and a perfect one at the same time

3 Likes

the implication that having romantic interest determines gender? which like?? hello???

3 Likes

E just made me… idk. more of a person? A thing that stands out to me is that I suddenly felt the urge to dance to music, and I had never felt that before. I have no idea why E would do that, but I think it was just a sign that my mental improved.

3 Likes

its that they specified bi. like being Romantic is what gives gender. not your preference simply being attracted

1 Like

i was napping earlier and im unsure if im still dreaming reading this post

1 Like

oh yeah thats great. i agree wanting to dance = happy a lot. i wanna dance all the time too now

1 Like

:wowee:

1 Like

theyre like genuinely well spoken! they have discussions reasonably and consider other peoples views and express their own in a way thats very easy to understand! how! i just watched you try to stab yourself with a sword for 30 minutes to get your own head to drop!

3 Likes

i went from identifying as guy → idetnfiying as trans → back to identifying to guy and i think im happy now. there were reasons for my little detour which i think i understand now. and i think they dont have power over me any more so im chilling now

3 Likes

you say that like its surprising from a minecraft player which i get to be honest

it’s not happiness, it’s just a willingness to express myself more or something. idk how to explain it, but I also used to be overly cautious about my hobbies I talked about and would often wear plain t-shirts because I didn’t want to have anything on my shirt that would tell anyone about myself. it was a weird and sad thing to feel like I had to constantly hide everything about my internal self from the world. that’s the thing that transitioning fixed for me more than anything. it just lets me feel more comfortable in my own skin and less afraid to be seen

3 Likes