Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

It’s not about the wolfy things I wouldn’t do, it’s about the towny things I would do. You generally wolfread me Less when you are Talking to me

Like in Wild West 2 every time I was away you’d be May is sooo wolfy and then if I got in thread and talked a lot I could upgrade it to hmmmm idk

slander wtf

2 Likes

Not only am I normal, I also 100% dont try to not be normal lmao

2 Likes

i’ll concede on the trying to be weird front but you are still weird

I try to be a certain level of weird but I’m always like. I have to be a certain level of likeable

1 Like

It took me so much energy to get out of bed and drive to this cafe to study
And i’ve been sitting in the parking lot for 10 minutes now

Why do i do this

2 Likes

Ngl there’s something about sitting in a scorching hot car that’s really relaxing

the sun is melting all my braincells

4 Likes

i kind of think i do that with everyone lol

i try to avoid talking to people like i am aggressively wolfreading them

but if the point you’re trying to make is that you can do tells to fool me, you’re probably correct

Yah I mean I do too. People are more talkative when you townread them. But it was even when you weren’t talking directly to my face, but had talked to me recently

I think it’s generally easier to find me a wolf when you zoom out and look at broader actions rather than individual posts

And so when I’m in thread I can just bullshit backjustify a bunch fo Towny Thought Process and distract people from the fact that I exclusively push misexecutions

well yes thats why ui thought you were a wolf in stellaris

and its also why if i were alive i probably wouldnt hve cared about whatever bs u said about otter cuz i know u can just say words to retroactively justify stuff

Ugh ew mafia talk in the cookie thread

Goodbye

5 Likes

ur mom

You say that but it still works

wha how

im not weird

I’m terrified of being top townread since Pathologic it’s a scary place to be. I aim to tread water

2 Likes