defining characteristic of mine

1 Like

1.18 redefined the advice “don’t dig straight down”

3 Likes

Did I at least get the “chill” part right

1 Like

im wearing an elytra i fear no gods

3 Likes

at first it was about not falling into lava like an idiot but now it’s because you will be consumed by the earth

3 Likes

im looking for deepslate emerald. this involves digging down to y -2 and clearing everything out, as long as it IsNT A FUCKING CAVE BIOME THAT OVERRIDES EMERALD SPAWNS

4 Likes

why wouldn’t emeralds appear in a cave? are they stupid?

2 Likes

Do you at least have a mob spawn

1 Like

before there was a risk of getting fucked up by those teency tiny lava pits. those are no longer an issue

1 Like

stg every group im a part of perceives me way differently i think

2 Likes

i have no need for any mob spawners atm. except a cave spider one. i need to get a cave spider head

1 Like

now there’s just a risk you fall into a bottomless chasm
much better!

1 Like

it LITERALLY IS you can FLY TO SAFETY

while i do support the idea of like, encouraging others to be open to the idea of life not being as simple as “i was born this gender so i am this gender” i think there’s some level of pressure you’re giving off here (whether intended or not) that i find a bit uncomfortable as a bystander?

idk to me you’re kind of coming off as pressuring rather than comforting. i don’t really believe your intent is to come off that way and i don’t particularly want to speak for silviu here but the feeling exists and i don’t want to stay silent when silviu could very well feel this same way and be too afraid to say it

6 Likes

fire resistance pots are cheaper than elytras

1 Like

elytras with mending are forever (i have fire resistance but its just for farming netherite)

2 Likes