Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

getting netherite is so damn easy when youre not mining for it. its crazy how good lava exploits are

2 Likes

Hey sorry to repeat again, I wish to drop the subject :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

rika pokemon

1 Like

rika pokemon

1 Like

But thanks katze I appreciate it

2 Likes

2 Likes

some guy made a max tier netherite beacon and i think that’s a whole new kind of mental illness

3 Likes

Was it Wadzee?

2 Likes

i fogor

3 Likes

He fogor :sob:

2 Likes

me in creative mode

2 Likes

well where have u used long words here or been hyperactive?

i am very hyperactive around my best friend
well. maybe not very but much more than usual

2 Likes

society if you could just coat a diamond block in netherite like how it works with everything else

1 Like

i need to collect one of every block and head and i get the dragon egg. help

1 Like

infinite netherite exploit

1 Like

hyperactive gold fish

this you?

1 Like

the fucked up part is someone has TWO DEEPSLATE EMERALDS SOMEHOW? they said theyd loan me one when the time comes to claim the egg but how do you have TWO

1 Like

you have to collect every waxed and unwaxed variant of the copper block i don’t make the rules sorry

1 Like

I don’t remember who came up with it, or what the name is, but there’s a theory I really like that describes this very phenomena where different social groups have different social or even objective realities. The context I read about it was a trans woman is objectively a woman in a queer group, but may not be in a group of unsupportive or simply ignorant people. Idk I thought it was fascinating to think about reality as a thing that changes based on those who are collectively experiencing it together.

2 Likes