im so happy you cant get infested stone in survival

1 Like

who up infesting they stone

2 Likes

prank your friends with this one trick

1 Like

Same here and I don’t know how that happens

2 Likes

the server has a plugin that makes all mobs drop heads. like all mobs. the wither has a seperate one than wither skeletons. its a 1% chance with an axe

yeah

like i think botcu thinks of me as “the mafia player”

i would probably be petty enough to spend hours farming silverfish so i could replace a 32x32 cube near someone’s house with infested cobblestone

1 Like

getting the wandering trader head was insane but still up i have wardens, shulkers, most passive mobs, bats, axolotls, bees, bats, Please make it stop

1 Like

do you have to collect a head for every color variant

i need to go find a white fox

good luck with the blue axolotl

1 Like

good luck with a naturally spawning pink sheep

from what i can tell there arent color variants. but im only getting one for each mob. the admin mentioned possibly implementing axolotl colors and i told him i was going to cry

i am yet to get a sheep drop so i dont know. no tropical fish drop either

passive mobs are easy they grow exponentially if you have a pen and enough food

2 Likes

i have to find another white fox. and some dont breed like bats

also Sniffers.

i dont think someone’s gender changes depending on the group they are in, rather their expression of it (which is just a byproduct of how people change behavior in different groups)

i do believe in the idea that like, everyones perception of everything is different and that society and many other things are based on a shared perception and general agreement of that perception, but there is still one You, even if the part of You that you express changes depending on who youre talking to

1 Like