Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

my lord

2 Likes

I have a Danganronpa script I made a week ago that benguined and Arete have seen (solely working off flavor and general “cause confusion”, not any actual balance).

1 Like

it would be a pixie with the pg ability causing the pg to malfunction, i think? god math is confusing the moment you take it out of s&v

2 Likes

doesn’t pixie become the character? Oh yeah ur right

1 Like

Picie only gains their ability

1 Like

Mathematician has a lot of weird interactIons

Like if a lunatic chooses a player, yet they don’t die, I don’t get why it triggers math when the lunatic ability worked perfectly fine there

1 Like

because the demon is causing the lunatic’s fake ability to not function as “intended,” i think. (in retrospect i think the jinx is so math doesn’t expose lunatic?)

2 Likes

the demon isn’t causing anything though, a drunk cannot ever trigger a math because their ability worked as intended (they do not have an ability) I think the lunatic explanation of exposing them works though

In practice it often leads to lunatics being cofnirmed though

I guess it could be argued that their ability to believe they are a demon is somewhat not working because it’s hard to believe you are one if you didn’t kill the Plaayer
actually you might be right

it’s funny that if the monk gets a save the math is just like “hmm let me add this to the tally”

3 Likes

in this script the things that could trigger math are lycanthrope, poisoner, monk, the lunatic jinx, and vigor/pukka poison (i think)

2 Likes

and atheist fuckshit blah blah but at that point anything goes

Gambler could cause a 2
It’s jinxed with Lycan, so where if it should die, it’s the only death

Causing both Lycan and the demon to malfunction

giving the mathematician an irrational number in an atheist game so they can do some real math for a change instead of just counting

2 Likes

Me on my way to cause a math 3 as a gambler when the demon, gossip, and Lycan are all mad at me

Math and Gossip and Lycan and Gambler are the main power boys

Gossip will always trigger math and Lycan prevent deaths lmao

Unfortunately there’s a poisone but still

Define what they can do.

They can be kittens or kitties
Can overthrow the government
Are adorable
Can fight magnus army and win