Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hm… I’ll try to come up with something.
–actually, never mind. You already have absolute power against those who oppose you, so you got this part covered.

1 Like

lycan is game revolving around saint father

I would unironically argue to execute a Saint as a pafacist if there wasn’t poison

the drunk pacifist at the function

3 Likes

drunk lycan would also be a funny way to make people execute the saint, huh

1 Like

With amojnt of poison I don’t think you need to make Lycan drunk

Pukka Lycan actuallt works really well I think it becomes a game of find the Lycan and unfortunately the one game I saw Lycan and pulka in the pulka found them n1

Virgin and Pacifist are really funny, ngl

1 Like

its not so funny when YOU are the anti war protester who cant score none :(

3 Likes

i think paci/virgin and da/virgin can proc math actually

I don’t think so? Virgin only says they are executed. It doesn’t mention them actually dying.

or is virgin’s ability just executing without caring about whether it results in death. mathematician is a fun character to include on script and storytell for

1 Like

yeah that’s the ability

:wowee:

No actually the virgin is just a Good Christian

thats u

3 Likes

i have actually considered becoming a lawyer. probably my best option if academia doesn’t work out

2 Likes

I feel like i’d be a good lawyer but that doesnt mean its something I want to do. I ultimately have very little career aspirations

3 Likes

I would like to make the median salary for my area and maybe rent an okay apartment. have a car that drives sometimes.

2 Likes

you can aim for the stars and maybe hit them. Or aim for 15 feet ahead of you and definitely hit whatever is there and not have to try very hard

2 Likes