Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

by today’s standards i think it’s pretty poor but in 1995 japan it probably didnt have a lot of competition for it to become popular

magical princess minky momo blew up in older audiences in the decade prior despite being a magical girl show. however we watched the simpsons at the same time so im calling it even

2 Likes

DAYS SINCE MENTIONING MAGICAL PRINCESS MINKY MOMO: 0

1 Like

gunbuster was released in 1988 and it’s still one of the best mecha animes out there imo

okay but its not magical princess minky momo

1 Like

magical princess minky momo

1 Like

i swear to god if you repeat that one more time

why so serious

3 Likes

the creator of magical princess minky momo created lugia

1 Like

he also fucking hated ash and tried to write him out of the 2nd movie

its that time of the year again. takeshi shudo posting. it is 5am

If a doctoring jailkeeper targets two people, one of which is a roleblocker and the other is a vigilante, and the roleblocker targets the doctoring jailkeeper, what happens? Do only the roleblocks cancel, and the heal goes through? Does the JK get stopped all together (the vigilante would be able to act)?

depends on faction/purpose for most people
i think usually roleblocker cancels out jailkeeper

1 Like

Cancels the doctor? and does it cancel the second target as well?

I know it varies but assuming the JK is ~rand, i.e it is a semi-open and the JK can go to any faction

you can always just decide what you like better, and specify it

1 Like

i think if you created a setup where this can happen you should be the one in jail

the doctoring jailkeeper does two things

1. doctor
  2. roleblock

the roleblocker does one
so the entire jailkeeper gets action stopped and the vig gets to shoot

I completely agree. That’s why I’m not creating a setup where this can happen, I’m implementing measures for when it does in a very preliminary and unstable modbot I’ve been writing for the past 2 days

3 Likes