Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh :flushed:

1 Like

Itā€™s nearly done, but itā€™s also completely unforgiving on the user input side and limited in function
i.e first release (and the last if I canā€™t be bothered) will probably only support nightless, night 0, vanilla roles, multitargeting (excluding roles which can do different things on different targets), canā€™t support JOATs, and some other things Iā€™m probably forgetting

2 Likes

is it for fol? or is it a program where you input actions and it outputs results

1 Like

Itā€™s for FoL.

3 Likes

I make the argument that cross-targeting blocking actions cancel each other without some other way of breaking the priority tie, and, in the way I design mashes, it doesnā€™t really make sense to arbitrarily apply priority to a JK because you have to think about them in terms of what the actions do, mechanically. A protection effect makes no sense to give priority over a block so I would say both of these actions should just fail. Vigi shot resolves normally. JKā€™s target is not protected. Observation actions (trackers, watchers, voyeurs, followers, MDs, etc.) that target the JK or RBer resolve as if the those players did not act. Host discretion on whether this refunds X-shots. I lean no.

2 Likes

also I think for a modbot style thing, itā€™d be best to allow the host to specify precedence when creating roles

hi cookie thread
also Ivy says hi

2 Likes

Banished for sucking at baseball. To Midland

1 Like

Hi Lavender. Tell Ivy I say hi

before you posted this i told Ivy you were posting & Ivy said to tell you hi

Tell her this guy got banished to midland for sucking at badeball

Its very important

Thats not the most notable thing about him

Im not telling you what the most notable thing about him is

Ivy told me to tell you that she says ā€œput the guy in the concept incineratorā€

If you suck too bad at badeball they just put you there. In the concept incineratoe

3 Likes

are you a big tadano fan

1 Like

oh i think i found the most important thing about him

2 Likes

you gave the guyā€™s name itā€™s not very hard to find

2 Likes