Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

people i know make incineroar jokes my life is already probably over

Ok that means I should check the Obituary pages.

You still can love someone without wanting ā€œmoreā€.
Iā€™m not an aromantic, despite being an ace. (Most people simply canā€™t separate the two, and aroace is the more common archeotype, I guess, (i knew only one other romantic ace beforehand) but the two are still different.)

Sorry, I meant.

N1 loves to keeps things on the go, if you get what I mean

I was perhaps borderline ace already due to not wanting anything physical before forging a close emotional bond over at least several months, but the near unbearable anxiety of the whole debacle combined with the fact that multiple colleagues advised me that the anxiety actually gets worse somehow after the relationship starts, definitely has made me aroace.

would you save a drowning girlfriend if it made u late to work

1 Like

I refuse to answer on the basis that Iā€™ll never have a girlfriend

1 Like

No, not really.
Aces are less represented in literature than straight or gay people.

If I had a realationship I wouldnā€™t let them drown in the first placeā€¦

But GTH would depend on how close the emotional bond was at the time I guess

meow

meow

Who is literally Mayā€¦ they donā€™t put Mays in so many games these days

Everything turned out alright BTW

Yeah! And weā€™re litterally in March!

I didnā€™t quite meet characters that I could say theyā€™re ā€œliterally meā€ or literally ā€œmeā€ (marshal)

1 Like

Iā€™m not terrible at my job! Okay well I fucked it up a little bit but not horribly. Everything looks fine on the surface

Some of yā€™all have given me some really killer advice btw. So even if I didnā€™t value these relationships it was worth returning just for that.

I was a bit surprised that so many users from my era were still around. I guess that shows how high quality a community this place is. So props

3 Likes

May remember to do your physical exercises, I am counting on you

1 Like

There were several miscommunications because I was too exhausted to be thorough and actually clarify things with the person Iā€™m working with here but I got everything presentable by the deadline and I got 6/10 of our artists set up before rollover despite having pinged them at like 9PM my time. And maybe the others will show back up nya