Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I’m not looking this way in real life, also I’m not using this alias at my job.
Also when I tried to explain them what’s forum mafia is about, they said it’s just a waste of time, so I don’t think it is happening.

“Not terrible” is the best I can hope for with how sick I was the past week

And the lead on their side has never run foddart before so there were several miscommunications around exactly how. Any of this works. And they didn’t always get back to me on time. I also did the same so I can’t blame them

Except I’ve been doing this for years I have no excuse

Yeah it is just so much easier to hold onto childhood friends, the issue is that people usually move on

And most character I found when I looked up asexual in literature right now are aroace, which doesn’t describe me.

TIL I’m a gray-romantic asexual, which just sounds weird.

I think I will stick with the not aromantic stigma.

1 Like

I could go about a year before my sanity starts to dip.

I think I’d eventually lose it without tasks to do, but if I could find some kind of tasks in the room I think, while my physical health would suffer significantly, I would be fine metanlly

1 Like

I mean I would like to have a PC, but that would be enough for me

And I do a ton of workouts in my own room, so I would be fine

imho community has staying power far past games like tol or, even, arguably forum mafia as a whole

2 Likes

I would prob get bored after like a year tho, and I would miss not seeing my friends that long

I mean even with a PC I generally need, like, some kind of thing I’m forced to do, some kind of overarching goal, because otherwise I’ll go crazy. Obviously classes IRL serve that purpose for me right now. It’s laso why I’m constantly playing forum mafia on breaks and shit

1 Like

But yea covid was great for me (when I wasnt sick)

I survived COVID (i was jobless for almost two years) with webnovels.

1 Like

I have a job that can be remote, so i dodged that nightmare

1 Like

I mean like a job would do that ig? Like what are goals after you finish education?

I don’t have goals for next week

1 Like

Accumulating X amount of money?