Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I love overnight shift so much haha

1 Like

Woof

I love starting work at 12 instead of 9

12-8 so much better then 9-5

1 Like

I am a morning person. But I prefer spending it at the gym instead of work and then sleeping like 10a-7p

most people enjoy 9-5ā€™s because they have to go to their family or sleep at reasonable hours
luckily that doesnt apply!!

1 Like

iā€™m so sorry i just feel like being a nuisance

1 Like

Working during the night sounds a little cool, I like the night atmosphere. As long as itā€™s not creepy aswell.

1 Like

Well see you folks,

ugh

I hope I can get good grades for these exams.

2 Likes

Idk, i love walking in a city at the middle of the night, its just so calm

True lmao

1 Like

Serial killer

1 Like

Naw, i have been called a vampire tho

Expecially after i got 3rd degree burns from being on the beach :ghost:

well ive been out public-nuisanceā€™d

1 Like

Weā€™re responsible for a ton of cleaning. And itā€™s busier than you might expect with doordash and uber and whatnot. The most exciting moments for me are when everyone is off cleaning and then maybe around 3-4am we get slammed suddenly and everyone has to run back and start cooking.

And evening shifts are usually the busiest but friday-saturday nights are the busiest shifts of the week and thus really exciting. Saturday nights in the summer make $4-5k per shift in sales

1 Like

Running at night is great. I donā€™t have to share the lakeshore trail, unlike during the day

1 Like

The danger of commuting at night is definitely overblown. That said I always pack my box cutter just in case.

1 Like

box cutters really arent good for self defense
the blade is short and not very strong

1 Like

A box cutter is like a pocket knife but just more useful. Thatā€™s one tool my job has given me mastery of via my years of handling the storeā€™s packages

1 Like