Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I think ihop cracked the code, Americans love unhealthy breakfast so having a place that serves exclusively breakfast is great (they do other stuff to but no one goes to ihop for non breakfast (probably?))

I think its convenience vs like making the food yourself

2 Likes

yeah making breakfast isn’t hard
it’s the continence fee of having someone else do it for you

1 Like

my “holy shit the owl house finale is out im getting subway” order costs less than that and it is delivered to my door. and is enough food that i generally leave some over for another meal. and subway is already crazy expensive

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to eat out more to see if I can eat more that way but I’m looking at my food now and I can already feel like I don’t want to eat it but I’ll perserve

2 Likes

what if i was the one who made your sandwich

1 Like

Why do you want to eat more tho

I’m built like a twig and the person who prescribes my medicine wants me to gain weight or else

1 Like

but like whats wrong with that tf

121 pounds 5 9 is bad apparently

how is it bad tho

your not malnourished

debatable

1 Like

there are health risks associated with being notably underweight, less weight is not strictly advantageous

5 Likes

121 5 9 isnt like super underweight but i do think it falls within the defintion of underweight so it isnt like a weird goal to have

1 Like

whats ur subway order im an ex sandwich artist so i have authority over this subject

food

ill get whatever I just like subs

4 Likes

Im not gonna say it but someone else will

3 Likes

ok but like WHAT KIND. WHAT BREAD. I need details sis