1 Like

other than italian i will literally do whatever i like to try new subs

I passed :partying_face:

Happy happy
Time to pass out i love u guys

6 Likes

damn they graded it already?

1 Like

nursing school hustle (i am deliberately listing a different type of school in the medical profession for comedic effect)

dental school hustle

:people_hugging:

1 Like

im so happy when i cook for my mom

1 Like

not even italian herbs and cheese?.. k…

same

earlier i managed to gulp down a shake. milk oats honey and next time ill put ice cream too. its easier when u can somewhat drink it and u dont have to chew

2 Likes

ive never had a subway id be scared if i find myself having to order one i wouldnt know what to do or how to behave

1 Like

cheesy bread is bad and you should feel bad

its pretty much the same as ordering from mcdonalds or most fast food chains

1 Like

but i need to say which ingredients thats scary what if i mess it up :sob: story will u help me order pls pls

1 Like

im saying this as a fairly picky eater tbf so im used to asking for very specific orders. its more like. ordering from a starbucks.

walk up
say “ill take a 6” all american club"

theyll make it (its ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo, also its toasted and its really good)

youre good
once youve familiarized with the subway experience THEN u can start experimenting with the custom sandwiches

2 Likes

ive been to starbucks once and i was scared and i was with a friend so i just said “ill have the same as her”

been to mcdonalds / burger king as a kid with others who ordered for me. dont have any of those in my town. big brands scary ;-;

2 Likes