Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

if i worked at subway and someone came in asking for a “15cm” im shooting them

3 Likes

i just made some chicken for me and my mom i chopped it in cubes and then salted and then hopppp to the pan it went and then went ham with some spicy red pepper and and and then after it was done i put a big stick of butter that melted in the oil and then i poured that delicious godly juice all over mmmmm so tasty sooo yummy i looooove meat i loooove meat

2 Likes

oooh interestinggg

1 Like

id refuse service bc i would know they arent gonna tip

3 Likes

i would refuse service because i hatw europeans

3 Likes

quite honestly theres a good shot they dont. we dont at least not by standard. im sure some places have a meat feast or whatever but it isnt a given here because we arent fucking creatures who grind a 204 animals together and call it a meal
they may have bacon but not american bacon. bacon is different in america and it sucks there
turkeys also less common but they should have it
technically you could build a sub make it but it will not be the same

1 Like

we are exactly the same height. watch ur mouth

1 Like

watch YOUR mouth. and what u put in it. meat gobbler

1 Like

they only meat ive never had is beef steak. its not sold anywhere. in any supermarket. in my town. theres beef sausages or meatballs and such but never steak. i wanna try beef steak …

1 Like

1 Like

im checking out the bulgarian menu and it looks pretty solid these are all bangers. youre good to just go for what you feel in ur heart

3 Likes

ive had every meat and i 100%ed the meat achievement so I quit the meat game

3 Likes

have you had emu

1 Like

the only meat i cant ever have is because im not flexible enough (FLOOR HAMBURGER!)

2 Likes

emuwu

1 Like

id put 3 types of meat and cheese and cucumber and some chilli sauce if they allow me to those are my favorite foods

1 Like

i lowkey forgot you arent american

3 Likes

youre ‘allowed’ to get anything at subway.

4 Likes

i think this is like every subway order

3 Likes

ooooh american freedom? very cool … in the fast food places im used to you dont get a choice. u get a preset and u can remove stuff but not add. americans loooove freedom :flushed:

3 Likes