Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

if youre looking for chilli the teryaki chicken is probably closer but for your meat feast dreams the italian bmt is the standard for that

2 Likes

these are the two things i have had from subway

2 Likes

@marshal why did u become vegetarian? is it so u get closer to your ram fursona?

2 Likes

i remember this guy who came in once, ordered two footlongs that were like. BAD. (iirc it was like salami and pepronni, no cheese, toasted, yellow mustard, brown mustard, vinnegreate, cucumber, pickle, and tomatoe)

then he tried to pay using a 100, which we didnt accept. so I was like “theres a gas station across the street you could probably get change at” and he was like “yeah ill do that” and then he just left and never came back

3 Likes

oooooh :drooling_face:

1 Like

im sorry bad experience :sob:

2 Likes

cuz i like animals they r cute. i dont wanna eat them cuz thats mean imo

2 Likes

there is a sandwich intorduced recently called "The Beast’ which is like every single lunch meat subway has on one sandwich

i never tried it because it Looks Bad but it do got meat

2 Likes

he was and still is in the gas station bathroom

i think this is why most fast food places dont let you make your order

3 Likes

oooh makes sense

pat pat ^-^

why do u like biting people then? somebody i forgot who i think story said you’re a biter

1 Like

ive been thinking abt going vegetarian. I cannot guarantee the animals are treated mercifully

4 Likes

yeah
it only happened a few times tho
plus we could just take the sandiwches when it did, but the sandwich was Gross so no one took it and we threw it away

3 Likes

who says the people im biting dont want to be bitten

3 Likes

oooooh i see

1 Like

i think this is why kosher exists

2 Likes

subway sux and the fact that i make the sandwich has very little bearing on this if all the ingredients are bad

2 Likes

kosher is to different standards i disagree with. also kosher doesnt permit eating some animals on a whole. I disagree with that. And because some animals cant be eaten as a result of that id have to stop eating those animals on safety. So I’d both be unhappy with their preperation and be restricted by it anyways. fuck that might as well go the whole way

2 Likes

i could go vegetarian but not vegan. i like eggs and milk too much. plus ik people who grow eggs locally so if it was a goal I had I could achieve those ethically

I probably won’t, not for a bit anyway, because it would Cost More Money and i dont want to do that

2 Likes

wrong opinion detected, laser beam activated

2 Likes