Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i feel empathy for inanimate objects and animals much more than people. like for close friends i will but inanimate objects will cause me like. Physical pain. people can understand consequences to their actions. that lego house did nothing wrong

if you guys wanna keep chatting about it I do not (and should not) dictate the conversation

Absolutely yes. Boosts rate of calorie burn

2 Likes

(I swear to fucking god how come literally anybdoy else can talk about, like, “hey when you do this thing it makes me feel bad, can you stop” but whenever I, Generally Unempathetic, do it I immediately get “can we talk about something else” or “you’re overstepping boundaries because people don’t wanna talk about this”. Why is being mean to May a free action but me asking people not to be mean to me is Bringing The Mood Down)

1 Like

he’s a mod in terms of technical ability but not social/"“legal”" ability

like he could do anything mods can do but if he was like “ok I’m banning Story” (even if you’d broken a rule) we’d demote him, and if we were considering banning you we wouldn’t be like “hey orange what do you think of Story’s recent posts? are they too NSFW?”

2 Likes

(This is elsewhere notnon FoL to be clear)

1 Like

i don’t wish to step on Mays toes so ill shut up but someone remind me tmrw to talk about Animal Emotions because i think theyre fascinating

What no you can talk about whatever

I’m done talking you can talk

Empathy is real but it sucks so don’t experience it

I think we’d probably make an exception in an egregious case - like if a brand new account starts doing really obviously foul stuff while everyone else isn’t around I’ll just take care of the problem instead of letting it affect more people

But in all but that extreme I basically have no power lol

1 Like

although I can mess up how the site looks for everybody if I feel like it so that’s something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

admin … with no power … my favorite user … what an awesome guy … hehehehe can’t touch this

1 Like

yeah I mean if some random new account shows up and starts, idk, spamming racial slurs, that’s different from if you just independently are like “well Story seems to me to be breaking the rules, bye Story”

3 Likes

WHAAAT IT EDITED

1 Like

I should have admin powers I would use them responsibly

well I did just suspend chloe so at this point none of you are safe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

even if u had the most powers we’d still all make fun of you and you wouldn’t do anything about it other than cry in all caps

1 Like

hahahaha

5 Likes

i was supposed to go to bed an hour ago i dont think my strange opinions on empathy are wanted enough for me to try and hold cookie conversation and not go to bed

i say theyre not real as in. its not the way we define it as btw

2 Likes