Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

At least Idaho state did the Statue of Liberty play

1 Like

did you know that idaho has the easternmost western seaport (it’s also the only seaport in idaho!)

1 Like

The what

what

how

1 Like

Because of dams (and their locks) on the Snake and Columbia River, Lewiston is reachable by some ocean-going vessels. The Port of Lewiston (Idaho’s only seaport) has the distinction of being the farthest inland port linked to the West Coast

1 Like

not lewiston :sob:

1 Like

did you guys know lewiston has nothing of value and is terrible

1 Like

bro by that logic we have seaports

2 Likes
1 Like

hey i never said it was good logic

3 Likes

I think this was one of the worst days of my dad’s life

2 Likes

i know someone from lewiston and she has that special flair of messed up in the head that someone can only get by being from lewiston

2 Likes

also its the worst smelling place i’ve ever been because of the paper mill

is the aroma of tacoma still around

ive never been to tacoma. that will change in like 5 days tho

see but look we can just go through the gulf of st lawrence, up the st lawrence river, across the enitrety of lake ontario, bypass the niagara falls via the welland canal, across the entirety of lake erie, up the detroit river, across lake st clair, up the st clair river, across the entirety of lake huron, up the st marys river, across munuscong lake, across lake nicolet, through the soo locks, across the entirety of lake superior, and therefore duluth is a seaport

wait fuck

2 Likes

duluth is the lewiston of the eastern united states

westernmost eastern seaport

1 Like

look guys I know your titles of “seaport” are catchy and all but if it takes ships more than a week from being in an ocean to being on your docks you’re just not a seaport

1 Like

fol

5 Likes